Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You cannot be emailing and tweeting to

our enemies" (Hero Phillips).

I thought the motto indicated we were one people ... but now anyone outside of the NEC is an enemy? Yet the Kamikaze people round here willing to stand up fi dem.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    our enemies" (Hero Phillips).
    Better reconize!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Better reconize!
      What him affi say bout the missing money? I find it strange how all a unuh $ilent.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What missing money?

If you care to share the link so I may appraise the issue, please do. If not, gwaan beat up yuh gum!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What missing money?

If you care to share the link so I may appraise the issue, please do. If not, gwaan beat up yuh gum!

The money missing from the JLP!

Comment

Lazie, I have no idea what yuh talking about. And it appears you want me (and perhaps others) to talk about it in total ignorance.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie, I have no idea what yuh talking about. And it appears you want me (and perhaps others) to talk about it in total ignorance.

"you want me (and perhaps others) to talk about it in total ignorance:

... isn't that the norm with you and others? What change? Oh ..wait ... it has nothing to do with the JLP suh unuh nuh have no opinion.

Comment

Suit yourself!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X