P Diddy funds a charter school in Harlem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P Diddy funds a charter school in Harlem

This is an interesting and encouraging development. Not all charter schools have been a success but there are enough of them showing results that are far and above what is being produced in inner city public schools for me to be encouraged by the approach some of them are taking.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/29...rlem.html?_r=0
    Last edited by Islandman; August 29, 2016, 07:41 PM.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Very noice
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      Very noice
      Encouraging but be careful, P. Diddy doesn't usually do anything that benefits anyone but himself. Not a big fan, but I would encourage caution.

Comment

Ahhh,

Doc mi and yuh gree there.

When dem type a donate, mi try and understand dem angle. We know dem agents of Babylon deh. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
          Encouraging but be careful, P. Diddy doesn't usually do anything that benefits anyone but himself. Not a big fan, but I would encourage caution.
          Agreed 10000%...the guy is not known particularly for righteousness. But he deserves a hearing...

Caution is indicated
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

True.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
            X