Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Treatises of Government: Governance without consent

Will only lead to civil war .

Locke states civil war or a dissolution of government is justified when the legislature rules arbitrarily for their self-interest to take away property from its citizens or rule by fear and corruption, when this is done they “forfeit their power to legislate on the people behalf and citizens have a right to protect their person and possessions

You can plug it in any facet of society , and put it in laymans terms, those that govern against the masses or publics interest for his own , esp when elected to uphold the society codes or constitution, can expect revolt !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Tr..._of_Government
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Sorry to be late X....

But is this the BIG announcement at 12 noon?

Thanks
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I thought the big annoucement was: Banned: 2nd time
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Oooh kaay...

Lawd, I thought X was going to give out $10.00 bills to everyone on the forum.

Anyway Sir X, if you are reading this, please post the entire article you are talking about. I don't feel like opening any link.

I would really like to see what is so bad about why you are been banned.

Thanks in advance.

HL

Comment

You nuh hear wha happen if him post the article?

Banned : 2 weeks
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wow!!

Bit by bit I am getting to understand the runnings.

Look like the Post with the same name is missing also.

If I had the time I would really like to read and see what this is all about. You see, I am selective in the posts that I read (and follow).

Now I am curious to know what is so vile about that post that should not be made public on this forum

Thanks I'man.

HL

Comment

Working...
            X