Vape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vape

Was gonna ask, what the hell is vape...but I (now) know.

[The guy who got shot yesterday had one in his hand].

Seems like the recent trend is for Smoke Shops to open in lots of location.

Having smoke shops less than mile apart seems common.

Then there is e-cigaretts, hookas(sp?) , vape-juice...............

It's young kids that seem to frequent these locations.

Maybe Sir X knows and can offer more about Smoke Shops. His input may be helpful.

X !!!!??
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

For the umpteen time,my concern about smoking is about ganja and the criminalization that goes with it,I am not into smoking and I know nothing about how to smoke,getting into any business venture before it was/is illegal ,after its legal or any regrets of not doing so because I am occupied with other business ventures.

Yuh see mi,if you want to find out the nuances of smoking the herb,Jamaica has alot of rastamen/ women who can school you when you visit,if you are in a rush to learn,check yuh nearest hood.

Yuh obsessed wid dis ting fadda.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Does it hurt to concentrate?

There is no evidence that I was inferring ganga smoking in my post.

I was addressing the new trend in Smoke Shop establishments.

Yuh know what?......................fougattaboutit!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The think that supposed to drive away Mosquitos. LoL
        I nuh really werk.

Comment

Ahhhhhh, H.L yuh see a man who know bout smoking,check im from now on.

Thank yuh sah.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Just go to SuperValu or HiLo and ask fi Vape mat! LoL

Comment

H.L ?.....lol, yuh see mi find yuh a dealer .

Comment

Working...
              X