Chaklit tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaklit tea

Went to the mi regular Jamaican store, looking for new products when I found original "chaklit tea"balls with Cinamon leaves. Just made some added a little Vanilla and some condense milk. Lovely!!!. HL and Jangle you can try your local store. LOL!!!

This is the kind of product that is needed out of Jamaica. only thing need to be added is some instruction on the package.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

You can really read people mind to blurr naught.

Just yesterday I was thinking that I have not had chocolate tea since I left Jamaica. And that is a long long time ago.

Used to love that morning drink before primary school (almost) every morning.

Will check for it.

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A Boo York me live. Dem tings sell a Missah Chin shop down the road.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
      X