No announcement yet.

Go Rachel Maddow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DID, very likely. It was when he had to show he paid taxes so that melania could get her citizenship.

Talk about expensive mail order bride!

Comment

IRS data protection is among the highest in the land.

there was an article that explained all this. I read it a few weeks ago.

A Rep Bush era staregist was also quoted as saying that Obama nuh need fi wiretap fi shegg up Trump. All he needed to do was leak the tax info. As Comm in Chief, the Prez can declassify anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post

Maddow made it sound like she had something extraordinary, turns out she had nothing. Sad!!
        True. She oversold this "revelation" of his tax returns, but I love how she is staying on point and sticking with her investigative reporting into his Russian connections.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Interesting, I will look for that article.

I would have thought a CPA firm or some other source external to the IRS would have been breached though.

Perhaps Vladimir have it a siddung pon!
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            True. She oversold this "revelation" of his tax returns, but I love how she is staying on point and sticking with her investigative reporting into his Russian connections.
            And that is the point I am making.

Maddow is keeping Trump's Russian links and tax returns front and center.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

i believe trump orchestrated the relief. it is not beyond him.

the release is a red herring and does several things, makes him look like a victim shows he paid a lotnof taxes and is most likely pre-russia

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Probably the most taxes he ever paid in a single year, lol.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

....and so that makes his tax records for succeeding years even more sought after......

I hope this does not go away.

HL

Comment

I don't think it will go away, but don't see anything on the horizon that will push him to release them.

Comment

data segregated and kept on 4 different secure systems, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        ...you go gurl.
                        In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/24/medi...d=hp-stack-dom
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Comparing Maddow with Hannity is like comparing like, like......

Come up wid something Lazie.

HL

Comment

Good going, Rachel

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                            X