KC Africa student did not need a Transit Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Africa student did not need a Transit Visa

He was turn away twice at the airport because he did not have a transit visa but he did not need a transit visa! Hmm...

http://www.immihelp.com/visas/germanytransitvisa.html
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

I saw this kid run , can I ask what is the fuss about...he came 4 or something like that..why the wolmers and Jc man dem duh bad mind

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      I saw this kid run , can I ask what is the fuss about...he came 4 or something like that..why the wolmers and Jc man dem duh bad mind
      The fuss is between Calabar and KC. Calabar says that he will earn 18 points.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

oh a calabar badmind......

Comment

Calabar principal to be exact,he hinges his gripe on principles.
          Though I must say OJ,if he had finished first in the race you saw,then that too would be irrelevant to ongoing...
          The youngster case is unique though.

Comment

If you register for a college course that begins on September 5 but due to extenuating circumstances, you're not able to turn up until October 5, do you get to do over the course work that has gone before? What happens to those grades?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Just mere coincidence that you are a C-bar man.
              T&F training probably starts well after September.
              The philosophical argument is if he is allowed ..,will that lead to further circumventions?
              That has nothing to do with missing the precious registration date but being allowed to register.
              Last edited by Rockman; March 21, 2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

And of course had the youngster registered with a school that does not threaten C-bar's points tally..,we probably would not be having this discussion today,yeah your principal has vested interest...

Comment

This youth is opinionated,and could not have been more wrong on a couple of things.
                  If ever he is to be admired,it will be because of his undeniable talent,and he thinks he can win over people by throwing the idea ofrone day representing Yard.We will be happy for Uganda, only a Jakan conquering long distance will make us happy for Yard.
                  Glad that he was allowed to participate.
                  Opposition came solely from the green & black camp,and in the end,the 800 ...may become more desirable for our youngsters.
                  Besides the important date ,not to EVER be missed,was thwarted by injustices ...and not by a lack reasonable effort.
                  Good luck to the youngster,doubt very much that KC will in any way help in curbing his egotism, but then C-bar is even worse.

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...e-pleads_93762

Comment

Working...
                  X