Trump should leave tax reform alone and go for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump should leave tax reform alone and go for

Infrastructure,I have a feeling it will end up like Trump care.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I guess he figures the Tea Party/Freedom Caucus will go along with tax cuts so he wont need Dems. Knowing them though they might insist he cut spending too.

For infrastructure he definitely will need Dems. That will create its own problems for him.

Welcome to the Swamp, lol.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Any whey im tun macka juk im, betta im step pan di smallest one, infrastructure.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I really don't see him getting anything major through. If he couldn't get the "easiest" of his big promises through - the Muslim ban where he has unilateral powers, I don't see him getting Congress to pass any of his proposals.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He is in trouble, wall street wants tax reform( tax cuts) for the rich written in the the constitution by some permanent tax bill.The democrats are going to block it tooth and nail.If im ave sense im leave dat alone, go for infrastructure, he needs a win like yesterday.

The longer it takes for him to pass something is the more fractured the repugs become.It has started already, Trump is blaming them for this recent failure, its only a matter of time before they start blaming him.

Prediction- he will come to the dems for the infrastructure bill to be passed and more than likely it will pass on the democrats terms and of course he will hog the credit.

One term mi say, and for my fren Islan all this bangarang/hubris in Trumps governance will affect the economy, we have a federal budget pending to keep the nation going = shutdown Probably not but close.

http://www.barrons.com/articles/a-di...get-1490424261

Comment

He will lash out and call everybody a loser. anyone tired of winning yet?

obamacare not bad for a community organiser

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yep, yuh see what I meant about the constitution checking hitler...hehe and dem nat even start check yet...hehe.

Comment

They need to get back on track with the Russian investigation. This healthcare bill was just another one of the distractions.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Esay nuh man,di repugs soon start demand for an independent investigation fi get im out ,if push come to shove dem tek it up pan dem self and get im out,yuh nuh see wha agwan and wha a come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vsFGyOMIWE

Comment

Him just realize him need democrats? Now him realize this is not real estate.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X