Islan Trump inna trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islan Trump inna trouble

Spoke with 3 Trump girls,2 said they arent voting for him next election and the other doesnt know,these are die hearted my daddy,mummy,dawg and puss voted Trump.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Polls of his supporters say otherwise, so far the Trumpists are standing firm but 4 years is an eternity in politics.

The Obamacare repeal might be the breaking of the dam but my guess is the Senate will run away from it if that's where things are heading. Better to keep Obamacare and keep cussing it than to replace it with something worse.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Make X stay deh, some of these people will just go out and vote.
      It will take more than what is going on now. Trumpcare is more problem for the house members than Trump right now. These people finding out that he is liar but it take more time and more con to sink in.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Democratic voters are lazy. The Democratic party needs to get back to grassroot politicking.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The pain felt is demonstarted in the street marches.

If things keep going as they are, the GOP will be decimated in mid terms.

All the Dems have to do is groundwork to get people to do early voting, so they dont have to take time off work and or sort out any registration issues way in advance, so there are no issues on polling day.
          Dem need to have activists go out weeks and months in advance an pave the way for poor people to vote cheaply and easily. Poor people of all colours will be highly motivated by Nov 2018 based on what is unfolding.

It naah guh pretty.

Comment

Working...
          X