So what's in the news today? Really concerned about the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's in the news today? Really concerned about the

people in caught in the fire in London. Saw a clip of a partially blind man waiting for help. I hope they were able to rescue him.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The todays' news is only about Trump.

Everything else is secondary.

Woops... people got shot in VA plating baseball.....

I tune to the BBC/Aljazeera for world news.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

AR-15 a carry di swing!

Semi-automatic to di werl!!

Big up NRA!!
      Peter R

Comment

And two loonies on the loose in Georgia... be careful HL, and another shooting in San Francisco.

Has the terrorist at home been ignored?!

Assault weapon a carry de swing!
        Peter R

Comment

Not really changing the topic: I was looking at the homicide rate by State and in the USA in 2015.

"There were a total of 15,696 reported murders & non-negligent manslaughter cased in the USA in 2015".

And >65% involved a gun.

BTW: that congress man who got shot yessiday was the first to vote down gun control legislation proposed after Cathy Gifford...............

Karma is a boich!!!

If the above stats are with the number of homicides committed by terrorist (both domestic and overseas) , then the priorities of the US govt. is clearly wrong.
          Last edited by HL; June 15, 2017, 12:13 PM.

HL

Comment

I heard one Repug Congressman talking about "these people with their values are trying to destroy America", or something to that effect, inferring that the shooter wasn't an American. The divide between the two parties is just getting wider. Trump and the Repugs are hell-bent on dismantling everything Obama to the chagrin of the rest of the country. See the Repugs are using the Trump/Russia noise to sneak through their health bill that no-one can see. The Education woman just sign off on rolling back the student loan forgiveness program against the unscrupulous fake colleges like Trump university.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Several years ago, I read The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra.

I think the 3rd Law...Cause & Effect (KARMA) is very poignant.

What goes around....comes around.

HL

Comment

He was saved by a black homosexual. He hug up the David Duke like people at every opportunity he gets. She also got shot protecting him.

Life is bitch.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mi Granny tell me dat long time. Sorry she never so skilled at writing
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

For free, don't it?!!

I bet him granny tell him dat tuh but him nuh believe cause she local, him arri guh fArin guh read it in a book written by a fariner

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X