Well Don : Seeit Deh,Trump rolls back civil rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Don : Seeit Deh,Trump rolls back civil rights

History will be more than kind in fact extremly genorous to Obama !

http://www.salon.com/2017/06/15/trum...nment_partner/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ana-providers/

As I stated again and again,black people expecting a sudden upliftment from the election of Obama,coming out of our worst economic recession,need to look at the reforms he made in the criminal justice system to see the difference he made.

Ungrateful ethiopians

The proof is in Trump sessions
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The world is effed!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvChjHcABPA
    Peter R

Comment

School deh pan summer recess,yuh si mi sign up fi yuh grammar class,a suh di site dead ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No such luck (the recess)! ..yet! and I don't give extra lessons! especially during holiday time... you might can catch me in Toronto and environs in August if you up that way though... you could get some free pointers if you sponsor a couple rounds!
        Peter R

Comment

Thanx,i will catch a flight from NY just for the pleasure.

Comment

LOL ...
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              History will be more than kind in fact extremly genorous to Obama !

http://www.salon.com/2017/06/15/trum...nment_partner/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ana-providers/

As I stated again and again,black people expecting a sudden upliftment from the election of Obama,coming out of our worst economic recession,need to look at the reforms he made in the criminal justice system to see the difference he made.

Ungrateful ethiopians

The proof is in Trump sessions
              Yuh cyaan gwaan worship Babylon tician as yuh like. Yuh free.. But D1 bun out tician & Babylon-worship... nuh matta di tician color.

All Babylon tician inna leadership position dem corrupted, compromised & co-opted. Dem deh bout fi advance Babylon & demself...nutten else. Dem fi get used...den discarded wen dem nuh ave nuh more use...period

Mi apply Marcus Philosophy...an' mi neva si nuh Babylon worship or politician-dependency inna dat.

Mi si nuff self-help & community level werk fi uplift wiself...suh ah dat mi defen' 24X7X365

Every man tuh dem owna orda
              Last edited by Don1; June 18, 2017, 02:30 PM.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yuh a mek sense? Gi mi president im ratings ,yuh nuh see Trump a mash up di place,every executive order and bill im promote afi strike di works of the African in other words obliterate his legacy( can say mi neva warn yuh).If it ruff then it ruffa now,if it tuff den it tuffa now,yuh caan even walk,talk or smile.

Next tweet and a WW3.

https://youtu.be/CZGS6c3Q4ak

Yuh a move like an ungrateful Ithiopian.Certain tings King David couldn't change anuh fi im time,im affi hand down building the lords temple to Solomon.If yuh nu seeit,yuh affi get a beating.

Hehe.

Comment

You're arguing on an Obama vs Trump premise. That is not my concern as they're not in an electoral competition as far as I know. So to me your premise constitutes false theory and is not worthy of my time to explore. Take that up with someone interested in comparing the two.

My general point is related to the value of politicians to Black people in the USA.

In my view paying too much attention to the political class and depending on them excessively for handouts to improve our circumstances is a HUGE MISTAKE. The past 50 years of experience demonstrates that this is a strategy with rapidly diminishing returns. It's time for something else.

The key lesson of Garvey is that our progress lies in the work we do daily in our communities.

Fawning over politicians and analysing their every move and every yappin is a HUGE DISTRACTION from performing the work wherein real progress lies.

Dat approach nuh spell sense to mi

I stick to the Garvey Plan...not Babylon Politicians. To each his own

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Show me where i am arguing Obama vs Trump or if there is an electoral competition between the two ?

My point is President Obama being the 1st African president has to be judged on the fact that he is a ( politician) that is up against 400 plus years of institutional racism and holding the most powerful title in the world has its limits given that context.Furthermore to belittle or ignore his achievments of criminal justice reform and enforcing civil rights statues, when history has shown us that the criminalization and deprivation of those rights of the african is the chief tool to keep us subjugated in oppression is at least revolting based in some sort of mental block.

Yuh see mi ! Gi mi president im ratings ! Trump only highlighs the institutional racism that Obama was up against.

Comment

Impressive PERSONAL achievements fo sure. Put dat pon yuh pedestal an' gwaan worship dat to yuh heart's content

Real positive consequences for Black people? MINIMAL

Next..

Comment

Personal,bwwwwwaayyyy yuh cold,criminal justice reform and civil rights advocacy fi better our people which would make Marcus proud.

Minimal,yuh expect di man fi blow up congress and di White House?

Comment

Working...
                        X