X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You cant deny Kingston!

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...9?profile=1606
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

It's about time. As I've always said here, Kingston has the potential to earn more of the tourist dollars than Mobay, Ochi and Negril combined.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thank yuh sah
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        It's about time. As I've always said here, Kingston has the potential to earn more of the tourist dollars than Mobay, Ochi and Negril combined.
        I agree 100%. Kingston and Portland are the best bets for Jamaica's tourism future. Together, they offer more authentic experiences than the rest of Jamaica combined.

Comment

While I support that to extent, St Elizabeth and East coast also provide unique tourism too.

Anyway what we arguing about is a good thing to have. Some places and countries (I will not call any name) do not even have a good destination of mixture, culture, music, beauty to provide visitors.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The most impact-full economic driving force for Jamaica is the redevelopment of Downtown Kingston and its environment.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Part of the reason is that downtown also come with a gateway to logistics and manufacturing plus cultural. That is a life of its own.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X