RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazie, your governor is a piece of work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, your governor is a piece of work!

That beached whale have nutten bout him. What a lying, grotesque, despicable and shameless character!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    That beached whale have nutten bout him. What a lying, grotesque, despicable and shameless character!
    I thought I was the only one using the beached whale description, oh ...by the way .... My governor?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He's still governor of NJ, right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        He's still governor of NJ, right?
        errr ....not as far as I'm concerned.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie move to Delaware
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Low de man mek him fulljoy himself pon de big Independence weekend!

This is what you do when you have zero f***ks to give

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              Low de man mek him fulljoy himself pon de big Independence weekend!

This is what you do when you have zero f***ks to give

With the lowest approval rating ... the trend should continue.

Comment

Trump is this president?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I give God thanks he was not wearing a thong...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What Jamaicans call bareface'... reinforced by Trump's "I'm President" comment, he says, "run for Governor" if you want to be close to the (closed) beach!
                    Peter R

Comment

Working...
                    X