Well this new bredda that Trump replace Spicer with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this new bredda that Trump replace Spicer with

is a natural at shovelling bullsh!t! Makes it look easy!
    Last edited by Islandman; July 21, 2017, 02:57 PM.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

I heard that Spicer was seen running down PA Ave just to get away.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think tonight Spicey will have the best rest he has had in exactly 6 months and 1 day.

Trump haffe save the Presidential pardon dem fe him son, him daughter, son-in-law and himself , so Spicey say mek me tek whey miself fast.

Look what US democracy is being reduced to, and look how quickly it is happening.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Saturday night suppose to nice this weekend. LOL!!!
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Islan yuh expect people fi gi dis comedy show 2 terms?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

All I see are daggers drawn: Memba mi tell yuh !

Trump leaves Sessions twisting in the wind while berating him publicly

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.1943ec63c76a

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He is going to treat Sessions like garbage until he either resigns or is so humiliated he becomes a joke.

Not sorry for him, that is what scorpions do, they sting.

Comment

Frig Sessions, whats the political blow back in terms of others supporting the President, seeing that his loyalty goes one way.

The dye has been cast, cutlass time !

Comment

He didn't have many supporters in Washington anyway. He always knew that.

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

White house soon full of NY long Island (I am talking far out the island type)

That is Trump, I hear Tillerson is already fed up and will quit.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yep, it look so.

Comment

NY run di worllll,this is a N.Y. mob war fought in the disguise of being lawyers.

Scortch earth policy mi see,man a get murdered by paranoia & snitches,i.e. leaks....lol

Comment

Scaramucci went for Prebius jugular:

A knife fight for control of the West Wing broke into the open Thursday morning as President Trump's new communications director Anthony Scaramucci lashed out at White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus in a televised interview, accusing Priebus of leaking and standing in the way of Trump's agenda.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html

Comment

Yep. All in a days work in Trumps White House.

House of Cards nuh inna dem people yah league.

Comment

Working...
                              X