Stock market pass the 22,000 mark. Thanks President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock market pass the 22,000 mark. Thanks President

Obama .... your work continues to shine.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

14 times and they dismissed it ....

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watc...-1015483459843
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

In a few days there will be 'profit taking' . The market will dip (maybe significantly)...then recover.

There is truly a Trump effect going on. But I get the feeling that folks could be jumping from tall buildings not long from now.

I pray it does not happen.

To put the status of the market in perspective, here is a nice short read.

The DJIA was at 8000 under Obama....

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answ...ook-office.asp
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

There has undoubtably been a Trump effect on the market rising , but as his White House continued to operate in a state of chaos it has become more difficult to see this going much further without a correction. The things that he had an opportunity to do with Republican leadership in Congress are not happening. I can't even see them doing much with tax reform now, because it was expected that Obamacare repeal would have freed up some money for that.

Despite Trump , the US economy looks reasonably solid and for that reason we may not get a major reversal in stocks, I am looking for more of a correction followed by a period of stagnation in the markets. Anything is possible in this chaotic era though.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Hehe,ah love yuh analysis
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X