• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica now has a budget surplus — Shaw

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...5?profile=1056

Very Impressive.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Give the devils their due. Former PNP showed restraint and these guys followed through.

See what happens when we all pull in the same direction? No more chop and change for change sake with change of Guvvament!

Comment

Odd Lazie,Ben and Sass missed this,the usual Cher leaders left it to me.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The fact is you have been making excuse all these years. What needed to be done by PNP and JLP finance ministers is just been done.

Unnu excuse Omar all these year calling him best finance minister when him wreck the thing.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The fact is you are an idiot ! Mi bun out humpty dumpty, show and powa, liad and hypocryte.

Who name Omar ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Odd Lazie,Ben and Sass missed this,the usual Cher leaders left it to me.
            Wasn't aware you were interested in such news. Keep it up.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi Lion, now is a time for Healing and pulling in the samee direction. Old récriminations need to be a thing of the past.

If one thing Trump teach us is that disunity and a lack of common goals and ideals/values can tear down even the biggest edifice in 2 twos.

Jamaica wasted too much time already and now we need to learn from the past intermede and trod fwd with purpose, no matter which P in power.

Comment

Xactly granted mi nuh ave nuh faith inna Showa or Pow but I will always give credit where it's due.

Those numbers are impressive.As for my interest,I thought we had a raging debate about how both hadn't a clue how to deal with our debt and grow the economy.I saw no difference you and humpty dumpty[ Sass] vouched solely for your party.

Comment

Who name Omar? Omar Davies the world best finance minister.

My main critic of Peter Phillips was that the dollar kept devaluing, as I pointed out he was doing some good.

As I said anyone can consistently get 3 percent growth I will give that praise.

Can you show me where I am bigging up Mr.Shaw? When him get 3 percent growth consistently then you will hear from me. Go back and look for last 10 years I have said this.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Suh yuh rate Omar as di worll bess , di same bredda whey frigg wi wid finsac,and yuh a try bring mi down wid yuh.

Liad

Comment

Something wrong with your reading. Where you see me rate Omar?

He was often referred to as Word best or World Class even when he was running high interest rate/rapid devaluation regime.

You need to read again.

Comment

But LIad or is it hypocryte,if you can say ,I have been making excuses for years and rate Omar as world best,why cant I say it about you ?

Yuh ead good ? Juss admit yuh a showa and everybady who nuh line up wid yuh,yuh see dem as powa,simply as dat,yuh tribalist old faaawt.

Comment

Working...
                        X