RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ignorance, the ignorance, the ignorance ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ignorance, the ignorance, the ignorance ....

.. Trump just claimed stock market gains actually offset national debt.

Donald Trump on Wednesday said that, "in a sense," gains made by private financial markets reduce the national debt. The claim is incorrect ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

He's getting worse by the day.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Pace yourselves...only seven more years to go!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

His deplorable stagnant poll numbers,along with his declining tweet and t.v followers ratings is driving him crazy.

I am convinced

I am convinced.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I wonder if USAForever still considers him to be harmless?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

YES, YES, YES.......Continue to enjoy the Trump Show.

Comment

Just checking .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Is Zeppo still on the Forum?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Haven’t seen him in quite a while
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Since Trump won the White House ... hmmmm

Comment

Hear dah one yah

Reporter: "Should you be more civil as the leader of this country?"

President Trump: "I think the press makes me more uncivil than I am... I went to an Ivy League college. I was a nice student. I did very well. I'm a very intelligent person."

Jah know, you really cannot make this sh!t up.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thought it was fake news until I saw the video.

SMFH

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Factoid: Fats Domino was of Haitian descent(parents were from Haiti) and he spoke fluent Haitian creole.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                            Factoid: Fats Domino was of Haitian descent(parents were from Haiti) and he spoke fluent Haitian creole.
                            Should have been posted under Fats Domino thread.

Comment

I did not know that but it’s not that surprising as there is a very long historical link between Haiti and New Orleans .

Comment

Working...
                              X