Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL and I-man

How your tax cut coming on?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

LOL....easy nuh Sass.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Waaap'n tu the democrats dem man...cho, juss a shegg-up tings.....

I agree that some folks would get soaked.

But: payroll tax, county tax, property tax, sales tax...etc, etc, etc Nat easy Assasin . A need a break!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Some folks ,if you arent making 500k a year ,that is surely a few..lol I only make 499..lol
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am looking forward to a nice Christmas present in the form of a tax cut signed, sealed and delivered by the Republicans.

Only thing might stop it is if the wutless Democrats manage to beat the pedophile in Alabama and get another Senate seat before they pass something.

But chances are the Democrats will find a way to lose to the child molestor.

Imagine corporate rates at 20%. Profits and Stock market tun up!
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Tax cuts coming on stream fe the New Year! Stock market going through the roof! My portfolio is looking healthy!

All HL supposed to have a big smile pon him face with the massive corporate tax cut!

Thank you Republicans! Thank you all Deplorables , although unoo ongle a get tricklings and probably going to lose some more entitlements next year. Take one for the team yes!
            Last edited by Islandman; December 18, 2017, 12:57 PM.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

thanks for the deficits and future welfare and social security cut too.

Let us it is not just a short run economy booster like the bush cuts.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Might not even be a short term boost. The economy is doing quite fine right now and doesn’t need a tax cut.

This is primarily for the rich Republican donor class who told Ryan and McConnell that if they don’t get it done this time don’t bother come back to them for any money.

But if people want vote against their self-interest or can’t be bothered to get out and vote for what is good for them, who am I to tell them to do otherwise. I’ll take my tax cut and stock market gains and say thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  Might not even be a short term boost. The economy is doing quite fine right now and doesn’t need a tax cut.

This is primarily for the rich Republican donor class who told Ryan and McConnell that if they don’t get it done this time don’t bother come back to them for any money.

But if people want vote against their self-interest or can’t be bothered to get out and vote for what is good for them, who am I to tell them to do otherwise. I’ll take my tax cut and stock market gains and say thanks.
                  ......ditto............

Dont know whats in it for payroll tax. Now that is the killer imo.

In everything there are winners and losers. Even football!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X