• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew...!

Doug Jones won the senate seat.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

It was too close.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

2% write in votes were the difference. It was indeed close.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

That was a blow out,a Dem won in a Red State, not just red,deep South, conspiracist,Trump/Bannonist red neck confederate State!

That is a blow out! THE QUESTION NOW IS HOW MUCH MORE WILL THEY LOOSE IN MODERATE AND RED,RED STATE!The win no matter how small must be looked at in that context.

Now yuh aguh see repugs throw Trump under the bus,listen how many aguh( hint )of impeachment.
        Last edited by Sir X; December 13, 2017, 12:27 AM.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Doug Jones won the senate seat.
          I'm very surprised. I had to flip to a few channels before being convinced that he actually won. I guest parents in Washington can rest easy now.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I agree, that was a big win for the Dems.

Yes the pedophile was a horrible candidate but his opponent was a pro- abortion rights candidate and in that part of the world that is seen as a child murderer which one could argue is worse than a child molester.

Only Trump can get away with Trump-ish behavior it seems.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
            X