RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zoso:Comes to east kgn for the......in how many years !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoso:Comes to east kgn for the......in how many years !

"Christmas! Santa can't visit Dunkirk this year or Santa goodly get shot,"

One somebody just dead and people just start dead and people just start dead and dead and dead.

Seem like (some man) head a tek dem and dem juss want to start a war. Like a just time fi some people dead out because it's like every five years dem just decide say shots ago fire bout yah," one Top Road resident.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...vities-despite

THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I tell you something about Dunkirk ,the streets are the cleanest,the poor people keep the side walks and streets clean in front of their houses.

There are good people in that community,my uncle was a soldier- colonel and correction officer(RIP) our family trace their roots to east Kgn from the 1820s,he refused to migrate to the USA and Engand when he had the chance,lived in that area , refused to leave the community,not one gunman messed with him, walked anywhere ,his remarks to me when I met him, was all they need is "kill off di gunman dem.gi di people work" and it come back.

He told me stories of glory days in east kingston, I believe him !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X