Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dow 25,000! Whoo-hooo! Prosperity tun up inna

de place!

Tank you Trump! Tank you Vladimir Putin! Tank you Steve Bannon!

White Man Time sweet !

What you say X, seven more years?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

We need more than that ,what happens when the market corrects its self,ah keep telling yuh ,Wall Street is not the economy.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The rules of the game have changed for the Democrats

http://election.princeton.edu/2018/0...ules-for-2020/

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Check this out :

http://www.pnas.org/content/114/50/13108.full

Comment

The US economy is in quite good shape actually. Corporations are in even better shape with the big tax giveaway, their bottom line has been immediately impacted.

Market corrections are normal, as are recessions so I am not sure what you are getting at. Surely you must agree that the predictions of gloom and doom were overdone?

Remember all the "Crops are rotting in the field because Mexicans have gone home" nonsense? Me see nuff housing development a build inna Orlando and is pure Mexican a build dem so it look like dem come back?

Democrats should be very worried. They need to find a good candidate and they haven't found one yet, you can't beat somebody with nobody. They have about 12 months.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Anybody can beat trump except the Clintons,I dont believe the economy is as strong as you do,wall street is a different thing,the mexicans never left ,sales and new construction isnt as strong as it should be from what i hear from those in real estate,given all the fuel poured on the economy,i think this year was Trumps best ,he has 3 more ,lets see how it guh !

Comment

"Anybody can beat trump except the Clintons"

Tell that to the 18 Republicans who Trump duss out.

Anybody could beat Trump...except those who tried and lost

Comment

A saturated field will do that,he barely beat the most boring unlikeable candidate this nation has ever produced.

Comment

Quite impressive!

Look for profit skimming shortly.....

The irony is that the vast majority of American are not invested in the market.

Like it or not...Trump have created the economic atmosphere for this bull market.

I wonder when the correction will take place......?
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

So Obama did what?

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      Quite impressive!

Look for profit skimming shortly.....

The irony is that the vast majority of American are not invested in the market.

Like it or not...Trump have created the economic atmosphere for this bull market.

I wonder when the correction will take place......?
                      There are a number of factors that could affect a correction as far as I can tell, but one of them that I think we should all be careful to watch is the future of the petro dollar. I have not verified everything this guy has said, but I found this blog article interesting (and enlightening if verifiably true). https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...-you-need-know
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                      X