Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Substance abusers fuelling violent crimes

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/opini...1?profile=1096

I can't,what level of journalism is this,this is a Claffy special,Dem man yah buy Dem job😆🤣😲

Di bredda list other factors,i.e unemployment and idleness and zeroes on ganja as ( the) factor.So if they were employed would they be commiting crimes if smoking ganja ?Case study 1- If they were not idle would they be commiting crimes,?

Case Study 2- If ganja was in use while employed would they be commiting crimes,if ganja was in use while not being idle would crimes be committed?

In the past the Wacko's would argue when ganja was illegal,it's use is proof that crimes we're being committed CC Martin Luther King about just laws to understand the psychosis of the rational.i.e justified criminalization.

The science has proven in other states and nation's that the decriminalization in some cases legalization, there has been a decrease in crime,which would lead one to question if the author believes Jamaicans have a ganja Gene that makes them prone to commiting crimes.

This man is an editor.....lol,Do they read about the science of ganja.That includes the social !
    Last edited by Sir X; January 17, 2018, 05:26 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

This man is so clueless it's hilarious.

Comment

It would be if he wasn't an editor,truth is this has been the reasoning of those in power for decades,ganja is a convenient excuse for every social ill,and I mean every !

https://qz.com/1180763/mexico-border...-in-us-states/
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The worse part of slavery was the white Man convincing the black man that slavery was good for him. Samuel L. Jackson as Stephen in Django. The marketing campaign against weed is one of the most effective marketing campaigns in history.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X