So ... of course the Democrats caved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ... of course the Democrats caved.

Oh well ..... so they stood up for something, then backed down because they got stared down.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yuh nuh ovastand politricks,good move Schuma!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Yuh nuh ovastand politricks,good move Schuma!
      Obviously I don't. I see that some Dem senators are disappointed with the agreement. I've resigned myself to having Trump in the Whitehouse for 7 more years. I wonder by when Murphy gonna legalize the thing?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Watch the dissapointment in midterms.😉

Chuss mi,more fuel to the fire!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Watch the dissapointment in midterms.😉

Chuss mi,more fuel to the fire!
          Midterms? I said nothing about the midterms. Haven't you learnt anything about polls since the last election? Trump winning his relection, even if the Dems can find a candidate.

Comment

I know you said nothing about the midterms.I did🙄

Comment

Working...
            X