DR. Clarke (Lazie and OJ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR. Clarke (Lazie and OJ)

A more a dis mi want to hear from Clarke. Don't tell me because he is educated, don't tell me because Belmont Road need him, don't tell me because he wan't a top position in government. Tell me he is going to spend time and represent the people who is going to elect him and make their lives better. The rest is just gravy.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...s-constituents
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

You and I differ. I think we need his input on a national agenda, rather than just one constituency. Of course as MP he will have to do his MP work, but he needs to collab with his councillors so he can focus on the nation.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

too much sweetmouth in Jam politics.

Everyone a look fi feddah dem nest.

Comment

I am not endorsing anyone but not into the nepotism.. Like how peter phillips and Pernel want all thier kids in politics to suckl the gravy train.

Comment

Working...
        X