Bridges and things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridges and things

I remember some argument being made about a bridge going down in the East and all manner of things being said.

Did someone also bring the good ole USA into that discussion alluding to how well run and just about impossible for such to occur there?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

who said what?

what manner of things? Is it the broadgate bridge? If it is that one everybody knew it was in terrible shape. IF it was the one in Portland I can't remember anybody saying anything bad. The problem for most was how long the authority took to respond, that also went for the one in St.Thomas.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      I remember some argument being made about a bridge going down in the East and all manner of things being said.

Did someone also bring the good ole USA into that discussion alluding to how well run and just about impossible for such to occur there?
      I hope your 'cheerleading skills' do not diminish under a JLP Government.

Motty will continue to be Motty, the constant critic demanding better.. lets see if you can be as consistent..

Comment

You live in both countries, so blame those politicians.

I keep telling unno that there are other developed countries out there to moggle off and unno act like Jam and the US is the whole universe.

Steeeuuupppsss.

Comment

Less likely for this to happen in Western Europe or Canada...so U can stay there.

There is something to learn from everyone. Take off the blinkers.

Comment

Willi I use to think so but part of a overpass crumbled in Montreal Quebec last summer.

Comment

Still less likely. Never siad impossible.

US road and bridge infrastructure was in deathly need of repair from Daddy Bush time. It was even proposed for them to do the repairs and upgrading during the recession of the late 1980s when it was cheaper and could boost the economy and battle unemployment, but NOOOO, dem neva dweet.

Comment

Willi can you imagine if we didn't have the Iraq war then that money could be used for major infrastructure development.

Ahhh Bwoy
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

The difference is more than likely SOMEONE will be held accountable.

And dem somebody could talk bout how much bridge fall next door.. dem can talk about it on the way OUT.

Comment

Working...
                  X