Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormy Daniels lawyer need fi......

.....relax. Chat a bit too much imo.

I understand the court of public opinion...but i think he has made his point.

He is on every news channel.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Like Trump.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

fact is he is beating Trump and company at their game.

They are afraid to take him on as he is right on most things he has said so far and they know he has something on most of them.

I guess the only way you beat bully is challenge them with facts and cut out their propaganda. It is him against Trump allies including Fox and other media.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I can understand that........

HL

Comment

I was beginning to think the same thing meself as he’s on every MSNBC show, but as he says, Chumpy is walking into every trap that he lays. Now as we Jamaicans say, c ock mouth kill c ock. Chumpy went on FOX this morning climbed on a stool and put the rope around his own neck and chuck off.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This guy is trying his hardest to impeach himself,ah mean yuh cant mek this Sh!t up.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Avenatti is a smart lawyer, that knows how to use the system & doing a very good job using the media to promote the case, his client & himself.

Avenatti has the "Trumpians" in the corner & wearing them out, plus he has the Feds "rollin' with him" - it was his doggedness that put Cohen in the Feds sights (campaign finance violations, bank fraud, wire fraud, etc., etc., etc.).......And today, the Senate Judiciary Committee approved legislation to protect the special counsel.

Comment

At the sit down with Special Counsel Robert Mueller....

"Good Afternoon, I'm Mr. Trump's attorney and this is my attorney. As soon as his attorney arrives we can begin this meeting."
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

....funny indeed.....!

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X