Suh wait! As soon as a man start being

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh wait! As soon as a man start being

Portia's chief cheerleader, him gonna be awared Order of Distinction Commander Class? I guess Lambert Brown is being rewarded for selling his soul.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

What yuh talking bout?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      What yuh talking bout?
      Well, Lambert Brown used to write some articles in the gleaner on a weekly basis on how the gov't was wreaking the country. Then as soon as Portia become PM him start preaching how everything is fine and the cow jumped over the moon.

Low and behold, "Meantime, 36 Jamaicans are to receive the Order of Distinction Commander Class (CD). Among them are Captain Barrington Antonio Irving for pioneering work in aviation. The Jamaican-born pilot created history in June when he became the youngest and first black pilot to fly solo across the globe. Also down to receive similar awards are trade unionist Lambert Brown...." (Jamaica Observer).
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well, I think you might remember what I feel about these awards.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Well, Lambert Brown used to write some articles in the gleaner on a weekly basis on how the gov't was wreaking the country. Then as soon as Portia become PM him start preaching how everything is fine and the cow jumped over the moon.

Low and behold, "Meantime, 36 Jamaicans are to receive the Order of Distinction Commander Class (CD). Among them are Captain Barrington Antonio Irving for pioneering work in aviation. The Jamaican-born pilot created history in June when he became the youngest and first black pilot to fly solo across the globe. Also down to receive similar awards are trade unionist Lambert Brown...." (Jamaica Observer).
          Well, you cant disagree with the fact that Portia is FAAAARRRR better than PJ.

She may not be ideal, but I would welcome her any day over PJ.

I can agree with Brown on that.

Comment

Well, I think you might remember what I feel about these awards.

What, you dont want one a dem tikle deh? LoL

Waste a time if you ask me.

The real stalwarts of Jamaica who volunteer their time and devote their energies to keeping out vital institutions alive (like on school boards, etc) never get any of these awards. Bloody joke.

I once knew a foreign national who came to Jamaica every year starting from the early 1960s to around 1990 and raised endless money and goods for schools and poor kids and she barely got a thank you from officialdom. This person did so at great personal and family costs, leving her husband and kids for weeks and months at a time.This I KNOW first hand.

Can you imagine a foreigner loving us so much and we cant love ourselves sometimes??

I know many unsung heros that deserve orders bigger than National hero just by their consitent, honest, devoted efforts and while recognition would be appreciated, they ask for nothing. Is not the ones on JBC and CNN that always deserev our utmost gratitude...ahhh bwoy.

Comment

Exactly. I could share similar stories of people who are much more deserving of honours.

Instead of waiting for Portia or Bruce to acknowledge my contribution to Jamaican football (don't laff yet), I think I'll do just as Munga did and attach "honourable" to my name.

Mosiah Most Honor-rebel! Has a nice ring (no, no bell ringing here) to it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mr Fulstan from Titchfield a Englishman have a 90 % passage in Physics in O Level every year and instead of honoring the man he had to retire early and he didn't even get full pension because him a foriegner.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think I'll do just as Munga did and attach "honourable" to my name.

Classical!! Jah know ... I had to laff.

Comment

Working...
                  X