RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taxi drivers speak, government listening.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do me a favor where one country that use camera where the ticket is not sent to the owner? guilty or not guilty.

How would the government ticket rent a car using technology? who would pay it?

Thanks in advance for your response. You can't have one law for taxi and one for the rest.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOLLLL!!!!! mi half to laugh. stop while you are ahead.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

you also said that the tickets were "before the courts" and that the taxi drivers were "not yet found guilty"...rubbish upon rubbish...so if the owners should ask for copy of a driver's driving record then what is the problem with the new traffic act then?

Comment

Liability! You want the law on your side be it owner or driver.Meaning the owner ((( must )) ask for proof of a clean liscene before hiring driver and then annually.

No wiggle room for none.If he doesn't ask he has no legal ground to stand on.

If he has tickets before the court,those tickets would be designated to party whose rental agreement it falls under.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It goes to my statement about technology and the law,not every street in the USA has a camera light,more so in third world countries like JA .

Some tickets are manually written and in the 1st world you are given about a month to answer.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

so all you are asking is for a law to be added stating that owner has to check driver history? that's not what you were arguing before...argument switch up now...

Comment

Really what was I arguing, enlighten me.😏

Comment

it is going to be the same in Jamaica. Cameras are only put in some area, like the areas where the drivers regularly run stoplight, stop to let off passengers in the middle of traffic etc.

Police will still be stopping your car and giving tickets and giving it to the drivers.

Can you answer the question I ask? give me 1 country.

Comment

It would be nice to know if the increase in fatal car accidents has anything to do with the new grand prix highways that our political leaders spend much of their time trying to get renamed after a party stalwart.
                    If there is a correlation then....

Comment

It's is going to be ,that's what you said,so it's not there now ?

I gave you the third world to answer your question about cameras ,ticketing liability .I mentioned technology.

Think

Comment

You could start a thread with that post,it's not nice to hijack or shotgun a thread

Forum decorum dictates that brethren.

Comment

I can hire a man who has 200 to 1000 tickets because the law has not sanctioned him, being ticketed is different from being found guilty of a vehicular transgression, e.g I have a ticket before the courts now, it does not stop me from getting a driving job.How does an employer know how many tickets you have before the courts ,if you arent found guilty ?
                          explain this foolishness...

Comment

the cameras are already in place...all around kingston...next...

Comment

you ever see one man chat suh much foolishness? the man a spin like a gig till him dizzy...now him bring slavery into it...lol...

Comment

I really don't understand your answer.

Currently there is no law in Jamaica for using technology to ticket people. The law was made in 1941. It is just been updated to include camera, cellphone usage and a lot more. Maybe you need to listen or read about it before you form your "opinion".

Don't take these taxi driver word for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X