No announcement yet.

So, the man reach for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will ask again what does it have to do with ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

OK X ...gwaan condone foolishness. Silly of me to be expecting better of you.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You cant answer !!!! Jamaica's political system was born out of class,you can trace it to slavery where parliament was established by white slave masters,it moved to a mulato slave class and when slavery was abolished under the colonial system, it moved to a high brown class system,where money and color dictated position,post independence under a new constitution it maintained that structure through (1) constitutional law.

The party delegates who represents the people in the respective area.This is the hypocrisy of Crawford,while he calls out Mrs Portland for classism and race ,he is as much a party to it.

The only foolishness here is those who cant see and call a spade a spade.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Funny part about this is that Crawford is using the Trump blueprint which is to stir up hostility between class & race. Somebody get Slur X a red MAGA hat, he's confused & compromised

Comment

Funny thing about this,is you cant see, its nothing new in Jamaican politricks.I am shocked......sighh!

Comment

Explain to me how she is imposed when she live there for 11 years. The former JLP candidate support her Derron Wood is campaigning for her. She know every inch of the constituency and live in Fairy Hill, a typical Portland town.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Can you explain what Mrs. Portland mean?

Why Daryl Vaz is called Mr. Portland.

Can you tell or you just want talk fart?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I stated the candidates are delegated by the party system to run for office,do you need more of an explanation.

I asked why the people cant select for themselves,given the fact as you state they have subjects,I asked you to explain how crawford is not imposed , seeing that you ignore his defence and are so tribal in Mrs Portland advocacy.

Comment

I did already, please try and comprehend, again use your subjects.

Comment

There is no doubt Mrs Vaz would win any Party election in East Portland. She has put in the work so your argument there this time is mute.

Comment

tell me why he is called Mr. Portland, you haven't said that anywhere.

Comment

Thanks for the info and good for her, can you answer my question about Crawford.

Comment

Do us a favor, read the entire length of the thread-post,from top to bottom ! Then tell me what do you make of your statements.

Personally I am trying hard not to say,jackass,clownn,fool,idiot and tribalist.Your tribalistic nature has no shame.

No doubt you believe I am a PNP/Crawford supporter

Comment

what is your question about Crawford? I see your gabbing, no question.

Comment

i don't believe anything, I am just reading your gabbing. Don't think you have a lot of info on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X