How can anyone object to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Look like yuh interested in good governance. Good move ... what yuh need fi duh is vote JLP!
    Just need to hold the MPs, civil servants and the quasi-government workers accountable - demote, do not promote and fire the inefficient ones and send to prison the ones 'dat tief'.

You would be surprised how after some time most get the message and "rate of progress" move to "rapid"!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Just need to hold the MPs, civil servants and the quasi-government workers accountable - demote, do not promote and fire the inefficient ones and send to prison the ones 'dat tief'.

You would be surprised how after some time most get the message and "rate of progress" move to "rapid"!
      As mi say ... vote JLP.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I wish I had made up the story but guess what it is true, Bruce had been there before and promised to make Portmore the next city, so when he went back he could not make the same promise so this time he upped the ante and said he would make it a parish.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

that alone tells me that Bruce is the typical politician, so because portmore is the fastest growing area in Jamaica, him a try get cheap votes by changing the title of the municipal? fock outta where with that Bruce!

I can guarantee the JLP has no hope of winning with reckless remarks like that
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

This is your defining issue of this campaign???? With all that has gone on, this is what you decide to focus on????

Methinks you made a choice a priori and are retroactively justifying it.

If you want to make a reasoned case one way or another, I can buy that, but what you have posted so far is fooling no one.

Jamaica has real problems and there are real issues out there to digest. Di red herring think does not impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              This is your defining issue of this campaign???? With all that has gone on, this is what you decide to focus on????

Methinks you made a choice a priori and are retroactively justifying it.

If you want to make a reasoned case one way or another, I can buy that, but what you have posted so far is fooling no one.

Jamaica has real problems and there are real issues out there to digest. Di red herring think does not impress me.
              Yuh affi see wid Yuttie!
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Klan syndrone is a hellavadrug, I need a dakta
                Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                  Klan syndrone is a hellavadrug, I need a dakta
                  Yuttie, of ALL the issues being addressed by the JLP you only have problem with one yet you talk bout Klan? I disagree with it, but the reality is, Portmore way down on the list compared to the state of education, healthcare, the economy, unemployment etc.

Yuh find a bone ... suh run wid it.

Comment

your misinterpreting, I'm the one suffering from Klan syndrone, I'm quite aware that that Portmore becoming a parish is not even on the priority list. That's the painful part because of that single issue i would be willing to vote for the PNP. Hard for me to digest boss BUt as i said Klan syndrone is a hellavadrug.. Anyway I've gotten over the klantitis as mi just was mi face..yo mad if i can live with a 5th term of the clueless exhausted fossels in the PNP.

Comment

Actually Willi, Yuttie behaves like the typical voter we have who wants to see things done in their constituency or backyard and by and large what happens in Gordon House is neither here nor there.

If their roads are bad or they cant get piped water, what do you think, signing a petroleum pact with Venezuela or Saudia Arabia will mean to them?
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                      X