• Poll Question

Which ever party lose the August 27th General Election should step down
    Yes
    55.56%
    No
    11.11%
    Not neccessarily
    33.33%
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Which ever party lose the August 27th General Election should step down
    What? Stepdown to what? Dissolve? ...and, give the Rasta Party (or another entity) a bly?
    Tell us more on what it is you are asking for a vote on?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Poll is now up and running....
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I voted yes - if Bruce can't win this election, he'll never win another..time for someone else...if Portia can't win after 1 year as PM..time for someone else. In life - only winners and losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
          I voted yes - if Bruce can't win this election, he'll never win another..time for someone else...if Portia can't win after 1 year as PM..time for someone else. In life - only winners and losers.
          Hmm did you put much thought into that ?

Comment

I did, and I agree 100%

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
              Damn? ...and, here it was I was thinking he meant the losing Party, i.e. PNP or JLP, should stand down!

Damn!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

not really,if PSM loose pnp will automatically get rid of her.maybe the same case for BG.

Comment

Working...
                X