Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin
    replied
    very good resolution something tell me you can't keep it fi two weeks. LOL!!.

You have to stop talk to yourself first.

Leave a comment:

• Sir X
    replied
    Tommy ,Roland,Knibb,Johnny,Striker,Prince Buster and im own bredda ,yuh ah ear mi.Too much man lick out gainst diss bredda.The only man who hug im up and promote im as any foundation man is Eddie Seaga, Historian and H.L .Incidentally Dynamic sounds was known as WIRL and owned by Seaga,another criminal who sold it to im brethren who renamed it as such.

A suh it set and history has recorded it as such

2020 - Mi naaah argue wid nuh madman.

Leave a comment:

• Assasin
    replied
    X it is now easy to say. Man speak about Coxsone to, Peter had a name for Blackwell, and the list goes on. While Striker can express himself, Dynamic Sounds which was owned by Byron Lee was also a very big producer of Reggae.

Leave a comment:

• Sir X
    replied
    According to you historian and Byron Lee,not even im bredda gi im ratings. Its telling to see so many musicians, from the skatallites, prince buster and Bunny lee spll the beans on this fraud.

Leave a comment:

• HL
    replied
    Everybody has an axe to grine.

Recently I have been listening to the body of work by Jimmy Cliff , Toots Hibbert and Byron Lee . ( I subscribe to Spotify).

Byron Lee is the most prolific and best musician out of Jamaica imo.

Leave a comment:

• Sir X
    started a topic Bunny “Striker” Lee interview - Part 1 [UNCUT]

Bunny “Striker” Lee interview - Part 1 [UNCUT]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2_fW1RtgA8

P.1 Byron Lee called reggae buff bap music ,tried to kill reggae.Minute 43 .This man has a negative history with Jamaican music that can be documented by all in the business,except Historian.Interestingly he is linked with the beast-Seaga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zaax...1RtgA8&index=2
Working...
X