Given the interest created by the debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given the interest created by the debates

would it be fair to say the Jamaican electorate is maturing and it is taking more than pork barrel to get the vote?

It seems I am hearing a lot of talk in diverse areas about the debates and who won or who scored big points.

A very good friend of mine called me from the sand bar they call BVI (he he he) on Sunday to express her extreme dissappointment at the PM's performance the previous night.

Then again my friend is an attorney and is able to deal with issues on a certain level.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    would it be fair to say the Jamaican electorate is maturing and it is taking more than pork barrel to get the vote?

It seems I am hearing a lot of talk in diverse areas about the debates and who won or who scored big points.

A very good friend of mine called me from the sand bar they call BVI (he he he) on Sunday to express her extreme dissappointment at the PM's performance the previous night.

Then again my friend is an attorney and is able to deal with issues on a certain level.
    Well, I for one don't see the debates changing the die hards mind. For example ... Sickko, Karl after the debates which party you think should form the gov't August 28th?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Nah change nuh couse.......it is easy to talk especially when you out a grass long time. JLP is still to impress me that they are able to form the next government.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Nah change nuh couse.......it is easy to talk especially when you out a grass long time. JLP is still to impress me that they are able to form the next government.
        Point Proven!!!!!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

heh heh yes!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Well, I for one don't see the debates changing the die hards mind. For example ... Sickko, Karl after the debates which party you think should form the gov't August 28th?
            PNP! with Mama P leading the way!

...and, ooooooh die-hard Lazie aren't you going to say, iffen a Bruce, denna who?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X