Karl, what you think about renewing relations with Marc Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    I had a PNP friend living in a PNP enclave in Span Town and the area goons told him in the 1989 elections that he did not have to bother to vote, as they had already taken care of that for him.

My friend brushed it off, but was livid as he did not get a chance to VOTE gainst Bruce and vote out the JLP.

I am sure similar stuff happened in the JLP enclaves during that same election.

These goons are sooo considerate. They dont even want you to get your finger dirty. LoL
    When we ran a printery in New Kingston a worker who lived in Tivoli told us that was the norm there.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      That was a rum bar joke back in the days! ...and, we all believed it had some truth to it...and, I still do believe...and, in this coming election we shall have persons voting more than once.

Vote and vote early...and often. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        If unnuh nuh realize, some of the most heinous crimes against black people were perpretrated by... Black People.

Emancipate yourselves from Mental Slavery.. color a blind unnuh.
        Yup, yuh rite bout dat!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X