Question for lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for lazie

Lazie let me ask you a question- suppose the JLP win the election but Shaw does not win his seat who will be the Minister of Finance.

I notice the last Ian Boxhill poll showed Azan slightly in the lead.

Who would be the Minister of Finance- Daryl Vaz????
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Lazie let me ask you a question- suppose the JLP win the election but Shaw does not win his seat who will be the Minister of Finance.

I notice the last Ian Boxhill poll showed Azan slightly in the lead.

Who would be the Minister of Finance- Daryl Vaz????
    Who said Shaw would be MOF? Okay, say him lose him seat, isn't Bruce capable of being MOF?

What yuh must worry bout is if PNP win again.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Heehee - if Omar was Minister of Finance for umpteenth terms, then any body can be Minister of Finance even for 1 term
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

So you saying he is the spokesman on finance for all these years but he would not necessarily be the MOF???

Not sure I am understanding, maybe because I have not had my third cup of Blue Mountain Blend yet.....
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

So you saying he is the spokesman on finance for all these years but he would not necessarily be the MOF???

Not sure I am understanding, maybe because I have not had my third cup of Blue Mountain Blend yet.....
          The only person who is certain who will be in his cabinet is Bruce. Come now Sickko, stop imitating Jawge.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
            Heehee - if Omar was Minister of Finance for umpteenth terms, then any body can be Minister of Finance even for 1 term
            Pity yuh nuh know how many regard him as the "Best Finance Minister!"

Comment

Wait Sickoo,

I thought you said JLP could not win.

If so, the point is moot.

LoL

Comment

if the jlp win and him win him seat...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ha ha ha...well Willi, one would be idiotic to bet the farm on any election especially when this one is expected to be so close....but once again lazie has tried to dodge the question...still waiting for the answer.

What is plan B.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Ha ha ha...well Willi, one would be idiotic to bet the farm on any election especially when this one is expected to be so close....but once again lazie has tried to dodge the question...still waiting for the answer.

What is plan B.
                    Obviously you missed my post.

Comment

What is plan B.
                      I don't think the problem is with him providing an answer.. maybe you did not LIKE the answer he gave..

You appear to have a comprehension problem so I will assist... Bruce Golding was offered as a possible Plan B.

Now you need to comment on that.. lets see if we can move forward instead of in circles.. if it is indeed forward you wish to move..

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        I don't think the problem is with him providing an answer.. maybe you did not LIKE the answer he gave..

You appear to have a comprehension problem so I will assist... Bruce Golding was offered as a possible Plan B.

Now you need to comment on that.. lets see if we can move forward instead of in circles.. if it is indeed forward you wish to move..
                        LOL!! come on now Maudib. Mine yuh mek Siccko brain bus!

Comment

Working...
                        X