"Face facts!! I kicked your

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Face facts!! I kicked your

ass in this debate," said Shaw to Dr. Davis as Sickko choked on his syrup and milk.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

milk makes me gassy...so I drink the Grace coconut water, the big one with the pulp....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      milk makes me gassy...so I drink the Grace coconut water, the big one with the pulp....
      I hope you are not referring to the one in the can.. from some farin country..

Whoever release that on the market needs to be shot... nasty stuff.

Comment

Maybe it's the same person who got the licence for the Johnny Walker Black or whatever that liquor was!

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ha ha ha
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Much better than the watered down one from St Mary in the plaskit backle
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
            X