Early and decisive measures in comparison to the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...y-soon-improve

Trump Admin didn't take the German made kit the WHO was giving them while Jamaica worked with PAHO and got their supplies.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Your answers ,begs more questions, of your ignorance ,more than anything else.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It is a serious thing when this is widely reported and is news to you and you are challenging me on it without even the basic knowledge on the subject.

Go and do your own reading on the subject and you will see the US President refuse foriegn made test because it was made in Germany and the CDC and other bungled the early testing.

Mi can't help you if you don't have the knowledge and is rude about it. Jamaica has the testing kits it need while the US struggled with 3000 test in the first week,
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ponder this ,1) having testing kits ,2) population to test and 3) means of testing.

I dont think you can, but at least I tried.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Why the United States declined to use the WHO test, even temporarily as a bridge until the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention could produce its own test, remains a perplexing question and the key to the Trump administration’s failure to provide enough tests to identify the coronavirus infections before they could be passed on, according to POLITICO interviews with dozens of viral-disease experts, former officials and some officials within the administration’s health agencies.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...failure-123166

Comment

It matter not what you are talking about. The WHO offerred the US testing kits and they refused. That is the point of the story. South Korea could test 10,000 in one day because they got their test from WHO while US could only do 2000 odd in one week. Think about that for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Election a come. The campaigners then out in force. LOL!!!
                Who cares about that except you and Jangle...the tribal dummies in this thread??

This virus thing is not an issue to be politicized by trying to burnish any politician's or political party's image as you tribal dummies are attempting
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                  Who cares about that except you and Jangle...the tribal dummies in this thread??
                  These guys are embarrassing. Sick would be more appropriate, an election is their biggest worry,not the ineptness.

Comment

It matter not what you are talking about. The WHO offerred the US testing kits and they refused. That is the point of the story. South Korea could test 10,000 in one day because they got their test from WHO while US could only do 2000 odd in one week. Think about that for a minute.
                    LOL...So the bumbling buffoonery in the USA is Jangle's standard of judgment on the issue

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Jamaica had enough test kits thanks to the MOJ and PAHO. The only problem they have according to the Permanent sec. is people stealing the gloves and mask for the healthcare workers.

They quickly identify all the people at the funeral the first person was at and test them.

The government as been as proactive as they can be and informed the people.
                      You pose as being informed. State the number of tests JA has done to date. Thanks

Comment

you a ask me or Jangle???

Comment

Re-read. I did not ask anything
                          Last edited by Don1; March 17, 2020, 04:44 PM.

Comment

I don't know the number of test. What I heard the MOH Permanent sec. say they have enough to conduct tests in Jamaica. They said they secured it with the help of PAHO. They said they had no shortage. When mi hear that number I will gladly pass it on to you.

Comment

I don't know the number of test. What I heard the MOH Permanent sec. say they have enough to conduct tests in Jamaica. They said they secured it with the help of PAHO. They said they had no shortage. When mi hear that number I will gladly pass it on to you.

Like trump said it was a hoax ,then flipped to it's under control, to his new found knowledge, its a pandemic.

You are a certified fool.Why do you keep embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Great. But if you don't know the extent of testing your positive opinions on the GOJ response to the crisis are ill-informed to irrelevant. Such opinions cannot hold much value.

However you're clearly entitled to hold whatever opinions you wish...regardless of their lack of a solid foundation
                                Last edited by Don1; March 17, 2020, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X