Sickko, I see your dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    "Assassin was just calling out some names one day and I asked him to do more than that give me reasons why he would name these people to these positions and all now I cant get an answer."

Sickko why you must choose fi lie pon me so basss?

You tell Lazie that you don't see five people in the JLP have the credibility to lead the country in different portfolios and I called 5 names based on their Portfolio and standing and ask you what about that 5?

Please say after me

Assassin made no such statement, he asked a question.

You keep on throwing out things when you get caught, if Lazie remember correctly he will tell it like it was.
    You can follow Sickko play hopscotch.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      Bruce or Audley is not Edward Seaga....
      Really? Dem nuh still labourite? Nuh dat mek unuh have problem wid dem? Mek dem did join the PNP unuh would have no problem wid dem.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Suh all Labourites are great financial minds??? Suh how Audley lose him family business den?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Suh all Labourites are great financial minds??? Suh how Audley lose him family business den?
          You pick up that from my post? Yuh prip yuh coconut wata wid a little rum?

Comment

Working...
          X