gwaan Bartlett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post

I agree with that statement and the JLP is in charge.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yes they are...and they crafted a comprehensive National ID System which the PNP blocked...then filed a lawsuit and were successful in deeming it unconstitutional...so here we are...police looking for wanted men and the only info they have on the person is his alias "hot head"...citizens out of work because of covid had to be lining up outside in the hot sun to get their government grant money when all it would have taken under NIDS is a click of a button and the funds would have been electronically transferred to their account...Lee Kwan Yew eliminated the obstructionists

Comment

Showa has been in powa for how many years and you cant figure how to work around this ? This definetly applies .... like Singapore...problem is we want Singapore lifestyle while maintaining a third world mentality.

Do what we do here, tie it up with other services which bind it to an I.D. It requires a STEM level of thinking

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you don't have a national id system you dolt...you have a social security # that is useless...every illegal central american has one of those...

Comment

CLOWN......lol, I wont even bother, does it have to have "national I.D " marked on it ....woieeeeeee!

Comment

Comment

Clown Again !.....Showa has been in powa for how many years and you cant figure how to work around this ? This definetly applies .... like Singapore...problem is we want Singapore lifestyle while maintaining a third world mentality.

Comment

figure out how to work around the supreme court? well i guess they could declare a military junta & install sympathetic judges in the court...

i thought you said US had a national ID?

Comment

That goalpost now reach into the stands....third tier
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        figure out how to work around the supreme court? well i guess they could declare a military junta & install sympathetic judges in the court...

i thought you said US had a national ID?

You would think that ... CLOWNS ( JANGLE INNA IT ) !

Comment

When did STEM do that????
                          "While Stem saved the world and carried the world on its shoulders"

STEM is a part of the puzzle just like most else. STEM can't survive without Travel and Tourism. Remember mi tell you that.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

………………………………………….l ook like the forum 'ge-nus' in quarantine. Shocked that i'm nuh insert imself areddy …………………………………...
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                                . STEM can't survive without Travel and Tourism. Remember mi tell you that.
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X