Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Shatta Cleve???

The warbus is missing.

a wonder if with his latest arrival him still a bun sleep or if him now seem to cannot get enough?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      a wonder if with his latest arrival him still a bun sleep or if him now seem to cannot get enough?!!
      He who feels it, knows it!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

he who IS feeling it.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Have fun!
          You are also building archive of 'good ones' for the
          Shady Pines days.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

by the time i reach there people will be saying...back in the days when karl was here...whooooo boy...that is when they had to develope the industrial strength strait jacket!!

Comment

Gents, I was 42 when my wife decided to have her wash belly... after I thought she had done so 5 yrs prior with my 2nd to last. You cannot imagine the cold sweat I felt thinking about another 6months-1 yr of sleepless nights... Thank God that stage behind me.

pr
              Peter R

Comment

thanks for this...i think! i'm in the throes of it RIGHT NOW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  by the time i reach there people will be saying...back in the days when karl was here...whooooo boy...that is when they had to develope the industrial strength strait jacket!!
                  WWWOOOOOIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE......

Nuh listen to him Karl.....by the time Gamma reach shady pines you can sit back and laugh as you watch Gamma try to sneak a 2nd helping of metamucil just to find himself surrounded by a platoon of nurses and orderlies who rough him up and dash him into the padded room without him false teeth and bed pan..... - T.K.
                  No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

He is too busy changing diapers for his new born daughter
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                      WWWOOOOOIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE......

Nuh listen to him Karl.....by the time Gamma reach shady pines you can sit back and laugh as you watch Gamma try to sneak a 2nd helping of metamucil just to find himself surrounded by a platoon of nurses and orderlies who rough him up and dash him into the padded room without him false teeth and bed pan..... - T.K.
                      WWWOOOOOIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE......

Who knows I may end up being as blessed as my parents - (still going strong, thank you! di ole man 5 runs from a century and the ole lady 10 away) - and live to welcome Gamma to Shady Pines.

Comment

ah Gamma be grateful, I have two under 2 year old to rhatid.

I couldn't tell when last I slept pass 6 a clock to rhatid and how much time mi have fi wake up inna the middle a di nite.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Peter..it' never too late for a shower a rain...yu need another boy for the small-goal competition...4 a side..

Comment

yuh should did guh back to sleep when yuh feel di "stirring"!!!!

Comment

eehhhh eeehh
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X