RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bolt: Covid positive ,Sterling suspect !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockman this is basic and it is about saving his own life and his family and friend.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That is bullshit defense. The tourist are in hotels and not even going to local attraction. It is proven over and over that Jamaicans like his son who come from overseas and attend functions such as Bolt's, funeral, and church are more likely to spread the virus. As usual Craig Butler takes no responsibility. So what if Bailey is tested in Germany doesn't that stop him from contacting the virus if he goes to this party and wear no mask? Take some responsibility and say sorry.

Wasn't he also under a 14 days Quarantine?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You havent addressed the governments role in campaigning and ignoring its own medical protocols of mask, social distancing to arrest the virus, why ?

Bullead has a point,tek di speck outta yuh eye before yuh tek it outta mine or better yet, if yuh live inna glass house dont throw stones and if yuh cant take blows,dont throw blows.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He has no point. When would election be called? They have 5 months left. Do you forsee anything getting better with Covid before then???

I have never seen Holness without a mask in public and he has always asked people to do it. Some of the politicians were not doing it so he shut down all campaigning except 5 people going around.

Get election over with and lockup who fi get lockup on both sides. This is no excuse for a man who is suppose to be guaranteed out partying. You will say anything just because it is anti government and Anti holness. The summer done now and it nuh seem to affect no virus. Get serious. Let us see how many times since this start you post say government doing a decent job of protecting the country.
          Last edited by Assasin; August 26, 2020, 10:11 AM.

Comment

200 cases in 3 days.

https://youtu.be/jeor-NCqJCQ

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The bigger picture?
              You are bent on avoiding to confront the snafu of holier than thou Holness to the point where you have morphed into being a thread police.
              A country combating the spread is the theme, ergo Bolt is a microcosm....

Comment

Are the actions of Holness proactive or reactive?

Comment

little homework for you...what's the best case timetable for a covid vaccine? when are elections constitutionally due? now run along you silly little comrade

Comment

UWI Hospital : Full !

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/front...2?profile=1606

Comment

Nonsense, calling the election isn't the problem, not ensuring that the COVID 19 protocols be followed at his many parties (BIGGER than Bolt's) throughout Jamaica is...
                      He has since attempted to make amends upon being called out.
                      He is reactive opposed to proactive.

Comment

to be effective it has to be both and has been both.

Now was Bolt and his crew action wrong?

Comment

Who said it wasnt wrong, the question is of ledership i.e govermental responsibility !

Comment

problem is you guys never came out and said it was wrong and try to point to others things without saying it was wrong. Just like his father saying "they maybe". Call a spade a spade first then you can talk about what you want.

Comment

Thats not a problem,leaders lead ,we guys are not the head of the government, ask Biden.

He shouldn't be the one telling or ((showing )) Trump to wear a mask and social distancing,so that others can get the message,more so the little guy .

Yuh ead nuh good.

Comment

a guess you are equating Bolt to Holness. I have never seen Holness without a mask and I see him telling people to wear mask. The average Jamaican has given Holness a high grade for his leadership in Covid so I don't understand what you are talking about. Only you and a few of your friends are afraid to say Holness had been a steady hand in this fight against Covid 19.

Comment

Working...
                                X