No announcement yet.

Kamina Johnson ... jab after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the loader man,I remember that one ...lol. How about corruption laws with teeth, you think that will help and its not that there will not be corruption,its that you can control it to a level where it doesnt put the society in a state of decadence cc: Trump.

Thats what you dont undersatnd.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Corruption will not stop until we get rid of the loaderman, the corrupted contractor, the corrupted government clerk etc. These are some of the same ones who end up at some the top post along with the educated ones who start out small and with their DR etc. Until society deal with it at the community level it will not stop as these are the same people who end up been JLP and PNP reps. I have seen it.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Stop contradicting yourself, you said it will never stop ! That said to target the lowest ebb in society as your starting point to make a change is irrational. It goes along with your other line of reasoning that the little man should not be having a party when the political leaders esp the P.M is having them all over the place campaigning and at the same time advocating for best practices in a Pandemic.

Lee Kuan Yew
        “Once a political system has been corrupted right from the very top leaders to the lowest rungs of the bureaucracy, the problem is very complicated. The cleansing and disinfecting has to start from top and go downwards in a thorough and systematic way. It is a long and laborious process that can be carried out only by a very strong group of leaders with the strength and moral authority derived from unquestioned integrity.”

Have a good day Sass, we have debated this before.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Stop your bs. Did you say I will never stop? you didn't see the until. eeehh.

Did you see me say it takes leaders? you miss that part. It is two way stream, leaders alone can't do it, it take community, you think Lee Kuwan Yew did it all by himself? Without buy in from the people and society at larger you can beat your gum.

First when you repeating my argument please put the full thing and not pick half a sentence.
          Last edited by Assasin; August 27, 2020, 04:29 PM.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Then you are an idiot, show me one country in the world that is corruption free, also its not that you say ,its how its stated i.e the starting point of where to begin the process. Did you not comprehend that,yuh caan start at the bottom.

Did I say he did it by himself,look man , i am done , enough of this exercise in ignorance .

Have a nice day.

Comment

Again did you read my argument??? Corruption is not something that you just wake up and do it has been embedded in our society. To change our society have to change. It takes leadership to do that but it takes the buy in from society. If you don't think so it make no sense we talk about it.

Comment

Don't take it personally but seriously you need to present your positions in a logical coherent format that is easily understood. You are all over the place ,conflataory and contradictory. I believe its because you want to be accepted as having a grasp of the facts but your ego is killing you when called out !

Look all you have to do is own your faults,yes admit the presentation is not coherent and you could have said it better. The other option is to use a word doc,read it out aloud before you post and ask yourself does it make sense,is it structured ,is it contradictory or conflataory.

I am not asking for typographical perfection, just basic presentation for comprehension, this has been going on for too long now, no hard feelings. Stating something which implies one thing and then try to wiggle out of it because it isn't explicitly stated and trying to agree with the counter arguement, isnt a sign of genius,moreso a corrupted character worse yet a psychotic ignoramus.

This is how you are coming off on the forum ,No hard feelings.
                Last edited by Sir X; August 27, 2020, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dummy X View Post
                  seriously you need to present your positions in a logical coherent format that is easily understood. You are all over the place ,conflataory and contradictory.
                  woiee...now i've seen it all...the forum blabbering idiot who switches position when the wind blows a lecture people on being logical & coherent

Comment

Nothing is wrong with switching positions, as long as you do so in a structured coherent lucid format. Tribalist couldn't understand that which explains the Almshouse,self righteous confusion you all struggle with when you present a post.

Comment

and don't take this personal either. I have side step so many of the fart you have posted over the year. Avoided your personal attacks and your ignorance.

As I said I usually just post not to compete with your proud grasp of the English language.

I reason but my knowledge comes not from people like Craig Butler and some some of your none credible source you use. My knowledge in politics and business studies and my experience give me the little I know.

You try to act like you know more than everybody on the forum but think again, and sometimes pick sense out of none sense. You were the same one who for two year was telling HL he is Dr. Henry Lowe even when everybody was laughing at you.

Anyway you simple don't have to post under my post and I will do the same. Keep your "knowledge" to yourself as you have no room for understanding anything but some of the garbage you post.

Mi and Karl never see eye to eye but the respect have been huge over the the years on and off the forum. Respect to him. You could learn some humility from him.

Comment

Well said , you need to practice more of this structured presentation ,you get into trouble when your counter argument is wrong or lacking grasp of the topic where you have to flip and agree In contradicton/ conflating of your points, without admitting your error.Your problem isn't the English language, its the structure of your presentation using the language,we all speak broken english. I present broken English in my post frequently!

You are right,my knowledge comes from people like Bullead and you, ( not just the educated).I have learned even the dumb and ignorant can teach you things and should be given credit when due ( not only the educated). HINT thats an example of giving credit without contradicting or conflating my point.

If you sidestepped more of my post,honestly I would appreciate it ,if you notice I limit my answers to your and Mr. Almshouse to 5 responses, so I can save myself a headache.

I dont act like I know more than anyone else,your insecurity with dealing with structured post comes out when dealing with those of a higher presentation than you who know how to give credit, and you compound your errors by not giving credi, thereby going to great lengths in conflating and contracdicting your points when found out, instead of saying, you agree or the counter argument is right.

I did believe H.L was a certain Lowe because he passed himself off as such. I admitted to being fooled by his game. No shame in that,again credit was given for the card played !

My father not seeing eye to eye with you and his interactions with those whom he hasn't seen eye to eye with is good for his peace of mind,not mine. After awhile my patience gets tired of the B.S,believe me he does too,its one of the reasons I believe,he and othes don't post here much.

That was a lesson in giving credit.
                        Last edited by Sir X; August 28, 2020, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          You were the same one who for two year was telling HL he is Dr. Henry Lowe even when everybody was laughing at you.
                          long time Talcum X been the village idiot

Comment

Coming from the man that doesnt know antibodies have been made from blood for over a hundred years.

Mr Almhouse aka Brick or is it Dip.

Comment

Before you talk to me. Show me your published writings. I have TWO.

Comment

Who wrote it for you,have you read the jamaican papers recently you have a number of writers in the commentary section that cant write for ****. Being published doesn't mean you can write.

Comment

Working...
                                X