I am fully upset that Bruce Golding has issued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am fully upset that Bruce Golding has issued

a statement, paid by the JLP, about the hurricane, as if he is the PM. In the statement, he says that Portia and himself have agreed to something or the other.

We need to realise that there is one PM (and one JFF president). The sooner we pull behind that leader, the better off we will all be. Time to stop giving so much validity to opposition leaders and people who really aren't anything in the positions they claim to hold.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

what so wrong with it Mo? remember you are in the midst of a campaign and many people are aligned to PNP and JLP so he is doing his part to make his side know that it is for real. I don't think he is saying he is pm.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think maybe you should delete this response...for your credibility sakes...ooops too late for that now...just delete it...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

It certainly looked like prime ministerial statement, but that's not the source of my ire.

Are you suggesting that if the labourites don't hear it from Bruce, complete with hoping that "it changes course", then they won't prepare for it?

We have one leader. Let's put get behind that leader. Actions like this from Bruce only serve to promote tribalism.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"promote tribalism"???

That already done over the past few months.

If it save one life then so be it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What I am saying, it might do more harm.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah...don't sweat it...the man wants the job..badddd.

Comment

Isnt this the joint statement that campaigning is off until we deal with this national emergency??

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                  Mosiah...don't sweat it...the man wants the job..badddd.

Dont fool yourself...they ALL want it bad, bad bad.

Comment

Of course..but he hasn't had a taste at all hence my statement. Ever been the kid seeing the other with the ice cream?

Comment

True.

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        a statement, paid by the JLP, about the hurricane, as if he is the PM. In the statement, he says that Portia and himself have agreed to something or the other.

We need to realise that there is one PM (and one JFF president). The sooner we pull behind that leader, the better off we will all be. Time to stop giving so much validity to opposition leaders and people who really aren't anything in the positions they claim to hold.
                        Wait, burrell still giving you sleepless nights?
                        Last edited by Reggae-Fan; August 19, 2007, 07:32 AM.
                        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

man, yo nuh have nutten fi badda yo
                          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

No, it's Bruce trying to preempt the legitimate prime minister and to kipup the tribalism.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It don't start yet! We are in for an interesting ride. Watch and see!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X