X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive stay safe please!

Everyone in Old Jamaica ,

Guys stay safe please!

Don't go outside during the storm to to tie anything down, don't try to cross any flooded streets after the storm, and please whatever you do stay away from fallen power lines! They can look safe but could very well be live.

As well for those of you with glass windows or shutters if a glass window breaks DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES try to plug the hole during the storm. Many people have died attempting this just to have the high powered winds break off more glass and the "shrapnel" piercing an artery. Of course medical help will not be able to get to you making this an extreme hazard.

Of course fill your bath tub(s) full of water. Never know how long the water supply will be turned off and electricity will be off. Improtant to have a potential drinking water source on hand.

Baten down the hatches and all that good stuff. Stay safe guys. - T.K.
    Last edited by T.K.; August 19, 2007, 09:58 AM.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Respect, TK! I've done all I can do!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Respect, TK! I've done all I can do!
      Good Mosiah! Can never be too prepared. Just make sure you take two of every animal in your escalade when the floods come. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I second that motion.

I will say a prayer that green isle of the Indies, the Land of Wood and water, that God-blessed corner of the Universe called Jamaica!

Please stay safe and be well.

Comment

Working...
        X