No announcement yet.

Anju Holness: Market woman syndrome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just promise me you will NEVER become a boxing judge, oblivious to you is some punches are deemed illegal.
    Aren't you part of the diaspora, and who the hell is Bricktop to determine who speaks with authority regarding yard politics?
    While he yaps. away and hope to maintain the purchasing power of skin colour,the diaspora continues to pick up the slacks(remittances)preventing things from being even worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Just promise me you will NEVER become a boxing judge, oblivious to you is some punches are deemed illegal.
      Aren't you part of the diaspora, and who the hell is Bricktop to determine who speaks with authority regarding yard politics?
      While he yaps. away and hope to maintain the purchasing power of skin colour,the diaspora continues to pick up the slacks(remittances)preventing things from being even worse!
      Well, I'm no boxing judge. I just saw what he did to Xuberant with his left hand. Wouldn't want to see that him duh you with his right.

The man lives there. While we can all debate what is happening, it is kind of comical trying to argument with someone what he is experiencing versus what you read on social media.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So then we should not have an opinion on those wicked murderers until we "live" in their skin!
        You saw the punch, not that it landed on the region of the testicles.
        As to his right hand, maybe it will provide a little wind on a hot day.

Comment

Originally posted by likkle X View Post
          Look pan Anju/JLP clueless like faught devalue di dollar and a sing say, all is good.
          facts always seem to escape you...your facebook education exposes your ignorance again

the jamaican dollar devalued by a whopping 27% between 2011 - 2015 (under PNP government)

the jamaican dollar devalued by only 12% between 2016 - 2020 (under JLP government)

why did it devalue so little under the JLP? because JLP balanced jamaica's budget & established a framework for fiscal management...now run along you mental midget

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Well, I'm no boxing judge. I just saw what he did to Xuberant with his left hand. Wouldn't want to see that him duh you with his right.

The man lives there. While we can all debate what is happening, it is kind of comical trying to argument with someone what he is experiencing versus what you read on social media.

Comical in that you believe social media is your only reference to our perceptions of how yaaad a run,didn't cross your mind that the diaspora has family and friends giving us real life experiences.

But hey I guess the irony is a social media blogger sprouting green propoganda is all you need for legitimacy in the runnings a yard!

Tell me what happened after you wake up: Thats what you call an uppercut
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              facts always seem to escape you...your facebook education exposes your ignorance again

the jamaican dollar devalued by a whopping 27% between 2011 - 2015 (under PNP government)

the jamaican dollar devalued by only 12% between 2016 - 2020 (under JLP government)

why did it devalue so little under the JLP? because JLP balanced jamaica's budget & established a framework for fiscal management...now run along you mental midget
              Thanks,so it did devalue and the idiot is declaring it as some economic miracle,the fact the PNP did worse doesnt excuse the sufferings.

Is that your bar of progress, unnu corna dark.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by likkle X View Post
                Thanks, so it did devalue
                yes it devalues but now it also revalues...previously it only devalued...a one way movement...down...it revalues because we now have a floating exchange rate...dictated by supply & demand...revaluation happens when the BOJ has an ample supply of foreign exchange...which has been the case frequently hence the lower rate of devaluation...go pick up a book & come off facebook likkle X
                Last edited by Bricktop; March 24, 2021, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  yes it devalues but now it also revalues...previously it only devalued...a one way movement...down...it revalues because we now have a floating exchange rate...dictated by supply & demand...revaluation happens when the BOJ has an ample supply of foreign exchange...which has been the case frequently hence the lower rate of devaluation...go pick up a book & come off facebook likkle X

As I said unnu out of touch, tell that to the massses. Unnuh corna dark.

Comment

During Public health crisis the public opinion do not

factor in making decisions for the population. so Bricky right Rock a so it go
                    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Some man don't know what a clock a strike. Mi hear them have maskless party inna Portland and then you have 90 Portlanders inna one day test positive. Sometimes you have to protect them from themselves.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The blind faith is widespread, based on history, it is a question of protecting the population from politicians.
                        Jamaicans are resilient, in fact, our BIGGEST failure is our politicians, the poorest of performers regionally and globally.
                        So we do not end up turning this discussion into a PNP vs JLP thing, I would like to make it clear, both parties are blameworthy.
                        Now let us look at the ruling party, its former leaders and current one.I think it was an high ranking US soldier who responded,when asked why the village in Vietnam was destroyed, that it had to be destroyed in order to save it.Well similarly, Seaga undermined Manley's government by spreading propaganda and nurturing violence.
                        Bruce Golding chiefly rejected the extradition request for "Chris" because potentially it could reflect badly on the JLP party.
                        The current PM is on the record of having Tufton sign a document which basically ruled him out of running for leadership of the party, and then there are those arrests of individuals who dared to criticize him, arrests made by high profile police officers and unit(CToc).Wasn't the fight against COVID19 placed on the back burner so he could jumped on the opportunity to have unlimited power from having the unprecedented majority seats in Parliament?
                        Were the aforementioned done in the interest of the population or motivated by self interest, why the blind faith???
                        OJ thanks for responding, I am told that the govt of Canada issued funds to its citizens to offset the economic woes..., far greater than the Ja$10,000..
                        PJ, the assumption is our PM is acting in the best interest of the people, we KNOW party interest trumps that.
                        Last edited by Rockman; March 25, 2021, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
                          The current PM is on the record of having Tufton sign a document which basically ruled him out of running for leadership of the party,

OJ thanks for responding, I am told that the govt of Canada issued funds to its citizens to offset the economic woes..., far greater than the Ja$10,000..
                          speaking about being clueless...here we have the poster boy of cluelessness...nobody signed any document ruling them out of anything & the government announced the largest social safety net in the history of jamaica at the just concluded budget debate...guh borrow likkle X rasta belt and hold a seat jamerican

Comment

Surely you can do better than that, isn't the curfew already in effect?
                            Oh let me see, a line of credit was extended, blind faith goes hand in hand with slavish worship.

Comment

This is not JLP or PNP but when teens party and young adults and spread the this thing, how do you protect the old, the people with diabetics which we have a lot of and other vulnerable people????

Just tell me another way. How resilient is the old and vulnerable and the ghetto people who live inna one or two room or big yard?
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am not a fan of her because of the relationship between her lips and Kartel's arse, but...
                                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik29NumI7zg

Comment

Working...
                                X