Employment opportunities on the cards for Portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment opportunities on the cards for Portland

THE BOUNDBROOK Industrial Estate in Port Antonio, Portland, is to undergo major redevelopment in a bid to transform that area into a $1 billion state-of-the-art integrated business complex, where there will be an amalgamation of services provided by Government and the private sector.

At a town hall held on Thursday at Port Antonio High School, Chairman of the Board at Factories Corporation of Jamaica (FCJ) Lyttleton ‘Tanny’ Shirley pointed out that the new business complex would greatly enhance the commercial aspect of the town, which is already heavily congested.

According to Shirley, the Boundbrook development will change Portland’s economic base, attract investors, and provide for the integration of all government agencies under one umbrella, along with private-sector businesses, in an area ideal to foster economic growth and job creation.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Is this where Assasin and Lazie seh gwan Darly VaZ

Comment

* "gwaan Ann-Marie Vaz"

Comment

Trust me Daryl nah say nothing yah now. A "mama" all a di pickney them a Portland Ann Marie yah now. There is no doubt the work she is doing in her little time. Two JLP MP out east a gwaan with a thing. Ann Marie Vaz and Norman Dunn a turn former stance PNP seat inna them own.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i keep saying it...we are not the same...stap group the progressive JLP with the kleptocracy that is the PNP

Comment

Same group of people only one side providing some leadership, the other .......
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X