Clear All

• Bricktop
    replied
    okay...i take back the coffee part

Leave a comment:

• Sir X
    replied
    Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    that's right...booming...& your likkle badmind self who sits in farrin slaving away for the whiteman has this outdated image of jamaicans down here suffering in backwardness...he is flabergasted at how jamaicans are able to afford condos that he can't...go mek the coffee for your white boss & stay outta black people business lil X...

Comprehension: I said the banks are buying them , what's being sold are coffins.

500 sqft is a coffin for $180 k.

Clown 🤡

Leave a comment:

• Westman
    replied
    X might be off the mark, but you are out of order.

Leave a comment:

• Bricktop
    replied
    that's right...booming...& your likkle badmind self who sits in farrin slaving away for the whiteman has this outdated image of jamaicans down here suffering in backwardness...he is flabergasted at how jamaicans are able to afford condos that he can't...go mek the coffee for your white boss & stay outta black people business lil X...
    Last edited by Bricktop; July 30, 2021, 01:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sir X
    started a topic The Mecca : Kingston is booming!

The Mecca : Kingston is booming!

500 sqft,1 bedroom Apt/ Condo for 180k USD

700 sqft, 2 bedroom Apt/ Condo for 260 k USD .

That's in havendale,new gated community 8 units.

There is a construction boom for gated communities,who is buying this ? The banks to rent out on the Airbnb market.

Incidentally that sqft is robbery . 2 bedroom should be at least 800 and 1 at least 600 sqft.

How does the average Jamaican benefit from this ,I have my thoughts , curious about the forumites thoughts ?
Working...
X