Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 150k Doses Administered in 2 Weeks

look and learn how it's done

So that will take us to 3rd off the bottom of central America/ Caribbean above Trinidad ?

Woooopeeeeeeee!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

puts us at top of the list of nations in the region that haven't used garbage vaccines

Comment

Dippy this your usual political DummyTalk

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        puts us at top of the list of nations in the region that haven't used garbage vaccines
        Dummy thinking extraordinaire

Only Dummies don't understand that the vaccine wars are over politricks and money... not medicine. Russia/China/Cuba etc are adversaries of Babylon so they must be demonized and denied opportunities for revenues at every opportunity. Including in the medical field

Dippy as a long-ago regular visitor sailing often to the USA (on certain "business") it's remarkable that you're so ignorant of reality and susceptible to Babylon propaganda. Or it's just par for the Dummy course

There are 100s of millions of Third World Lemmings with this dumb orientation. Whatever emerges from the Babylon Media Propaganda Machine unnu lap it up like Devoted Dummies should.

The lack of understanding of reality is so ingrained that unnu might just as well carry on as Dummies programmed by Babylon.

Doan tap atall Dippy!!!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Look he is comfortable with Jamaica being at the bottom.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop
            look and learn how it's done

Certainly good news. Heard on the news as well that additional supplies are expected in August.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Even if the government gets 6 million doses, their biggest problem is convincing the other 2.5 million out of the 3m of the population to take the vaccine.

I just recently came back from JamDown and just hearing the various reasons why they are against taking the vaccine made my head spin. I got into an argument with my bus driver/tour guide who said he stopped eating cornbeef after he watched a video showing how they were cutting up human beings and grinding up body parts for meat.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Even if the government gets 6 million doses, their biggest problem is convincing the other 2.5 million out of the 3m of the population to take the vaccine.

I just recently came back from JamDown and just hearing the various reasons why they are against taking the vaccine made my head spin. I got into an argument with my bus driver/tour guide who said he stopped eating cornbeef after he watched a video showing how they were cutting up human beings and grinding up body parts for meat.
                I was hoping that many of those did not exist out there. I know folks flying to the USA to get vaccinated sine the dimwits here are refusing it. I am of the view that the Covid passport is the way to go.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

1.4 million doses between now and september...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    1.4 million doses between now and september...
                    Didn't realize it was that much. I guess JinX trying to find something to complain about regarding this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Didn't realize it was that much. I guess JinX trying to find something to complain about regarding this.

Wasn't it 1.5 mill last year this time ?

Comment

yup the facebook educated lil Xs are rampant down here...straight dummies

Comment

show us where you get that information
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

lil X has done his disappearing act again

Comment

What I find peculiar is when that that chart was posted showing we are second to last...,none of the usual suspects said anything, but now they appear from nowhere!
                              Our problem is mental, that illness manifests itself via self interest(political party, money, power) as opposed to the collective whole(the nation).

Comment

Working...
                              X