150k Doses Administered in 2 Weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    What I find peculiar is when that that chart was posted showing we are second to last...,none of the usual suspects said anything, but now they appear from nowhere!
    Our problem is mental, that illness manifests itself via self interest(political party, money, power) as opposed to the collective whole(the nation).
    The JA gov't made it clear they are using vaccines that are approved by certain authorities. Didn't Bricktop point out that other islands are using vaccines from sources such as China? I guess you missed those posts.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Nonsense, all vaccines are lacking, the one being preferred isn't even highly ranked.
      Furthermore, wouldn't it be better you provide the stats for the transmission rate for those nation that used an even lesser quality of vaccine?

Comment

usual dummy strategy...cherry picking to suit their agenda...guarantee you rockhead not gonna address your post

Comment

You had 4 hours to notice my post below(a response to Lazie's, I inadvertently posted it under the thread-starter),had you been keen enough it would have spared you from talking nonsense!

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/22/b...-outbreak.html

Judge for yourself. Jamaica declared that they will not use any vaccine that is not approved by World Health Organization. The Chinese vax wasn't.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/22/b...-outbreak.html

Judge for yourself. Jamaica declared that they will not use any vaccine that is not approved by World Health Organization. The Chinese vax wasn't.
              This has been posted about 100 times on the forum, yet every week Rockman or JinX come back with the same debunked argument.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

that post you made didn't address anything in lazie's post so try again rockhead...you can't even lie good

Comment

Working...
                X