No announcement yet.

HL: World Class USA Olympic wipe out !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL: World Class USA Olympic wipe out !

https://sports.yahoo.com/us-track-st...030937694.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

One shot left !

https://sports.yahoo.com/the-usa-men...122050718.html

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

There is something to say about humility.

Forget the name of that girl who was disqualified because of smoking a spliff. (The weed smoking is another matter). I recall watching her in her US qualification run...breaking a record. She was just not humble imo.

Some of the US runners are not humble. Not saying don't celebrate...but some is just over the top imo..........

Still, i seek no pleasure in the demise of anyone...even my enemies.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Some 110 meters hurdlist was asked who is his competitors or something to that affect,he said me,myself and I.

After the American anthem was played for the 4x100 girls and one love bob Marley start playing,We danced the British danced and you Americans stood still.

Look can we run di ting ,a suh it set.

Comment

It has nothing to do with that. Some of the most humble U.S. athletes, who were expected to win or finish in the Top 3 (like Bromell, Norman, Wilson, etc.), either failed to medal or make the finals.......It's performing On The Day, and Under Pressure. It's one thing when you're running for yourself, on the Pro circuit and at Trials, but there's a lot more pressure and expectations when you're representing your country.

2 of the most arrogant T&F athletes, I've seen, were Carl Lewis and Maurice Green, but they won. Lewis is the worse, because he felt entitled, and he's still an @sshole.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
            It has nothing to do with that. Some of the most humble U.S. athletes, who were expected to win or finish in the Top 3 (like Bromell, Norman, Wilson, etc.), either failed to medal or make the finals.......It's performing On The Day, and Under Pressure. It's one thing when you're running for yourself, on the Pro circuit and at Trials, but there's a lot more pressure and expectations when you're representing your country.

2 of the most arrogant T&F athletes, I've seen, were Carl Lewis and Maurice Green, but they won. Lewis is the worse, because he felt entitled, and he's still an @sshole.
            .....agree
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

expected to win based on what? fast times on a suped up oregon track at US trials? that's not how it works...

Comment

One of the first thing is Trial in Eugene. The US athlete get very fast time up there thinking they are better than anyone else. The goal was suppose to be to drive fear into others but it has backfire on these athletes was think they have inherited the rights to be champions.

As I posted below we need some revival in the Jamaican men sprinting but the US has gone low, very low.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the men will be fine...stephen francis soon unleash tajay gayle in 100m...

Comment

FACT: The Top Placing U.S. Male runners, in the 100m, 200m, 400m, 1,500m, 5,000m, 10,000m and 400m Hurdles, in Tokyo, at the Olympics, produced FASTER times than in Eugene, at the U.S. T&F Trials.

FACT: The Top Placing U.S. Female runners, in the 100m, 400m, 800m, 5,000m, 400m Hurdles and 3,000m Steeplechase, in Tokyo, at the Olympics, produced FASTER times than in Eugene, at the U.S. T&F Trials.

Comment

FACT: nobody but you had the USA as favourites in the track events...lemme guess...they all just miraculously folded during the olympics right? no...they got beaten by superior talent...bout pressure...American arrogance strikes again
                      Last edited by Bricktop; August 9, 2021, 08:04 AM.

Comment

FACT: Certain truths cannot be denied !

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1030993595

Jamaica runs for the world moreso the African third world. We inspire them to run and produce world class athletes. That and our own unique culturally economic sprinting program in track and field combined with the crack down on performance enhancing drugs will gaurantee the Americans adjust to their new reality, of getting less out of more $$$ or hype.

Comment

Working...
                        X